Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A whole lot of stupidity in the world

Ok, I'm going to do a few short examples on stupid people.

First, a friend of mine, we will call Terrell, was telling me about this new chick he mess with now. Saying how she was model level cute, nice body, and had a great personality. I met her and she was pretty cool so I had no reason to not like her. A few weeks after they made things official he told me that she told him that she has cheated on EVERY boyfriend she's ever had. For some reason he decided to mess with her anyway saying, "I know things will be different this time". Guess how that ended.

Second, on the other end of the spectrum, I have a female friend that likes to mess with "thugs". Now, to me, there's a lot that goes with being a thug. You have to have a certain mindset, act a certain way, and be willing to do certain things. A guy can be "thorough"(wonder if I spelled that right) and not be a thug, some people need to realize this. Anyway, my friend, we will call Christina, always finds herself with a thug and that's usually the first thing she tells me when she's in a new relationship. So she calls me up the other day and says, "I got a new man, and he's a thug". I asked if he was a thug like the nigga that threw her up against the wall, the one that went off and fucked up her house, or the one that fucked her bestfriend. She told me how he was different from other thugs. He slang on the corner and has been known to cheat but things would now be different. Well, at least he only cheated on her with girls she didn't know...........oh and borrowed her car, had an ounce on him, and got pulled over thus getting her car towed which she had to pay for.

Finally, I know another guy that never has protected sex. Let's call him Marcus. He is always talking about how sex is to good raw to be using condoms. I will co-sign that raw sex is the shit, but you can't just do it with everone you meet, especially not in Baltimore. To make things worse, he's not having unprotected sex with people that are known to be "less sexually attactive", he doing it with broads that the whole block done ran up in. He's always telling us when he gets burned but "it's curable so no big deal". Last I heard he hasn't contracted H.I.V. but I hear Herpes is a mothafucka tho. At least he learned to use condoms, to bad he had to catch something that can't be cured first.


Ok, so maybe I just know some stupid ass people (duh, I'm from Baltimore) but I didn't think people could be this dumb. I probably should have titled this "Stupid ass people" but I try to be nice sometimes ;)

8 comments:

Lexi said...

smh city i feel like we all have a few friends like these.. its a shame because they never see anything wrong with the way he live. everybody else is either "hatin" or "you dont kno cuz its not you" livin in denial is what i call it.

Lil Miss Honey B said...

Some folks are just plain hard headed and usually in cases like those, it would take something really major to happen for them for them to wake up and stop being stupid.

thundacat said...

*smh* yea...i agree with Lexi, we all got dumb ass friends like this!! so just imagine them kinda ppl in every damn city, all over the COUNTRY. indeed, stupid ass people!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this post, especially the "thug" one LOL!!

Splenda said...

wow

Sadiqua: Head Mistress, S.O.S. Inc. said...

hmm, i gotta friend i will call Tiffany, and Tiff likes to mess with dudes already in relationships. Right now she has a fling who is engaged with twins on the way, and a married man with 4 kids. (not to mention, she has 2 kids already, one by a jailbird and the other a cokehead...)

Anywho, when we approached her and said "hey, we are a bit too old for this man-stealing bullshit, now you are breaking up families, and thats nothing u want to get in return", Tiffany (who is college educated, attractive, friendly, and outgoing) said "shit, i just dont want the drama of having a man. i just need someone to kick it with and help with my rent...if she aint handling her business at home, shame on HER, not me..."

City, will you please come get her? hook her up with one of your other friends, they all deserve each other...

Anonymous said...

I have a friend whom we will call "psycho" This chick stalks every man she has ever met...So I'm like "psycho", why don't you let these men call you, ask you for a date,make plans and hound you for sex..she was like I go after what I want and if that makes me a "psycho" then I'll be that! Needless to say "psycho" has not changed her stalkerish ways and is still single..LOL

JSADTheKing said...

Small world because i met stupid people like this in Atlanta, Nashville, Florida, and well you get the point they all crazy lol.